Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OKAY. I KNOW I SAID I HATE A NICE FINALE POST PLANNED, BUT LET ME SQUEE FOR A MINUTE.

KRIS ALLEN IS THE AMERICAN IDOL 2009. the last time my favorite won was kelly clarkson. 8 YEARS AGO. the other 6 times, i was indifferent or hated them both. so i'm stoked.

HE BROKE THE AMERICAN IDOL MACHINE. we never saw him until top 36, really. he didn't get the dead wife sob story, or the pimping from audition one. he started out as the pretty boy filler guy. but then he came out with his guitar and his smooth voice and killed it every week. AND BEAT OUT DEAD WIFE GOKEY AND GLAMBERT, who were obviously the chosen two from episode one. i'm so proud of my little idol underdog. too bad he's stuck with that awful song kara wrote.

if his pre idol cd is any indication, his cd is going to be amazing. you can find it online. just google kris allen- brand new shoes, and you can find it.

ROCK ON KRIS.



No comments: